Become a ((BOUNCE))™ Instructor
Interested in becoming a ((BOUNCE))™ Instructor?
We offer select applicants the opportunity to join our team and teach in 3 different ways:
- Franchise your own studio.
- Become an Instructor at one of our currently operating venues.
- Licence our brand at your fitness club adding ((BOUNCE))™ to your timetable.
You should possess elite fitness ability and ideally a qualification as a Fitness Instructor or Personal Trainer or experience in dance or gymnastics. Alternatively, if you've been scouted, you may be able to bypass these requirements but will be asked to audition to show your natural ability. The average time our Instructors take from training day to running their own studio is just 4 weeks!
You'll be successful in your career with us if you're obsessed with exercise, excited by motivating others and are the type who strives to be the best in all you do. Prepare yourself for some seriously hard graft though, ((BOUNCE))™ Instructors are expected to be elite in every class and incredibly committed to ongoing C.P.D (continued professional development) by attending regular training days to maintain high standards.
At our intensive Training Course you'll study:
* The foundations of ((BOUNCE))™.
* Health, safety & exercise considerations.
* How to manage and motivate classes in our unique style.
* Franchising or Licencing information.
* Learning routines: class choreography & correct technique.
At follow-up dates, you'll also do for FREE with our Master Trainers:
* Assessment day whereby you'll be formally ‘signed off’ to teach live.
* First Aid training if required (small supplement).
* C.P.D training ongoing.
* Quarterly training workshops when new choreography releases.
* Learning different styles of ((BOUNCE))™ fitness, such as BALANCE or BOOTCAMP.
There are 3 different ways to train with us:
Group Training in the U.K = £300 (or £350 with new trampoline included!):
Held in Essex or Manchester every month, 1 day course.
Group Training in Australia = $600 (or $700 with new trampoline included!):
Held in NSW in Erina near Sydney approx every 8 weeks, 1 day course.
Correspondence training online = £450 or $700 (with new trampoline included!)
Train from the convenience of your own home wherever you are in the world at any time you choose. If you have have a computer with a webcam and microphone you can even have virtual support live 1 to 1 with a Master Trainer. You'll work through the course modules in your own time, perfect for those who cannot make it to a scheduled group training day. All workbooks and study notes will be sent to you in advance along with your trampoline then you then send videos for assessment of your routines within 2 weeks.
Group Training dates in 2017:
- Saturday 18th February - ESSEX
- Sunday 26th February - MANCHESTER
- Sunday 19th March - ESSEX
- Sunday 9th April - MANCHESTER
- Saturday 20th May - ESSEX
- Sunday 25th June - ESSEX
- Sunday 16th July - MANCHESTER
- Saturday 29th July - ESSEX
- Saturday 26th August - AUSTRALIA
- Sunday 24th September - ESSEX
- Sunday 24th September - AUSTRALIA
- Sunday 15th October - ESSEX
- Sunday 22nd October - AUSTRALIA
- Saturday 11th November - ESSEX
Bounce HQ, Paringdon Gym, Harlow, Essex, CM19 4QT.
Studio 25 Manchester, 25 Church Street, Manchester M4 1PE.
217 The Entrance Road, Erina, NSW, Australia, 2250
What happens after the training day:
We have a step-by-step process to get from training to teaching live. If franchising, you'll then pick your venue and then choose when you want to teach. If you're interested in teaching at one of our current venues and not franchising, you'll be offered classes and paid an hourly rate. Ongoing training is offered for FREE so there's never any more to pay to keep updated with new routines or class programs!
Please note: Our training course is only available to those who wish to work for our company.
Are you looking to add ((BOUNCE))™ to your timetable at a venue that you already own or operate?
With our 'Venue Licencing' option you pay a monthly fee to operate ((BOUNCE))™ in your gym facility. Inclusive of training for your instructors, you'll receive our choreographed routines, access to our branding resources and marketing materials. Complete the contact form below and we'll tailor a bespoke package to your club's requirements.
For more information complete the form: [powr-form-builder id=81f413ea_1475144325]