Become a ((BOUNCE))™ Instructor
Join our team and pay nothing upfront!
We now offer zero deposit FINANCE so you can pay your training course and franchise set up costs on a monthly repayment plan that suits you.
In 2017 ((BOUNCE))™ won the Best Business Women's Award for 'Best Franchisor' thanks to our unique training course and mentoring program, we're incredibly proud of our teaching team and encourage passionate, inspiring women and men to apply! You can learn to teach with our award winning team in 3 different ways:
- Franchise your own studio.
- Become an Instructor at one of our currently operating venues.
- Licence our brand at your fitness club adding ((BOUNCE))™ to your timetable.
A passion for fitness is vital but no formal qualifications in the industry are needed to apply as all training is provided and you're supported ongoing within our team. Experience in dance or gymnastics would be an advantage as a strong sense of musicality is needed to assist in learning choreography but many of our instructors are scouted so they're simply asked to send a video application showing natural fitness ability. The average time our Instructors take from training day to running their own franchised studio is just 4 weeks!
You'll be successful in your career with us if you're obsessed with exercise, excited by motivating others and are the type who strives to be the best in all you do. Prepare yourself for some seriously hard graft though, ((BOUNCE))™ Instructors are expected to perform to an elite standard teaching classes and be committed to professional development by attending regular training days to maintain high standards.
At our intensive Training Course you'll study:
* The foundations of ((BOUNCE))™.
* Health, safety & exercise considerations.
* Anatomy & Physiology.
* How to manage and motivate classes in our unique style.
* Franchising or Licencing options and next business steps.
* Learning routines: class choreography & correct technique.
At follow-up dates, you'll also do for FREE with our Master Trainers:
* Assessment day whereby you'll be formally ‘signed off’ to teach live.
* First Aid training if required (small supplement).
* C.P.D training.
* Quarterly training workshops when new choreography releases.
* Learning different styles of ((BOUNCE))™ fitness, such as BEATS, BALANCE or BOOTCAMP.
There are 3 different ways to train with us:
Group Training in the U.K = £300 (or £350 with new trampoline!):
Held monthly in Essex, Manchester, Blackpool, Glasgow as a 1 day course.
Correspondence training = £450 / $700 AUD / $800 NZD / $600 USD
Train from the convenience of your own home wherever you are in the world. Work through the modules of your course booklet and study notes sent to you along with your trampoline, then send us your videos for assessment to get qualified.
Choose a Payment Plan and don't pay upfront - how does this work?
You can pay off the cost of training or franchising with us on a monthly plan, simply speak to one of our advisers and discuss your preferred payback options, approved in a couple of hours.
All Group Training dates in 2018:
- Sunday 28th January - Essex, UK
- Saturday 17th February - Essex, UK
- Friday 23rd February - Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Sunday 25th February - Leeds, UK
- Thursday 22nd March - Blackpool, UK
- Saturday 14th April - Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Sunday 29th April - Essex, UK
- Saturday 16th June - Newcastle, UK
- Sunday 24th June - Essex, UK
- Sunday 5th August - Essex, UK
- Friday 31st August - Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Sunday 9th September - Essex, UK
- Sunday 30th September - Liverpool, UK
- Saturday 13th October - Essex, UK
- Sunday 25th November - Essex, UK
- Saturday 19th January, 2019 - Essex, UK
Please note: you can train by correspondence in your own home anywhere anytime!
Essex training location:
((BOUNCE)) HQ, 17 Perry Road, Harlow, Essex, CM18 7NR.
Edinburgh training location:
Edinburgh Napier University, Craiglockhart Campus, 219 Colinton Road, EH141DJ
Manchester training location:
Studio 25, 25 Church Street Manchester, M4 1PE.
Blackpool training location:
The Winter Gardens, 97 Church Street Blackpool, FY1 1HL.
*Want to train in person but nowhere here that suits you? Contact us to discuss and we'll come to you.
What happens after the training day:
We have a step-by-step process to get from training to teaching live. If franchising, you'll pick your venue then choose when you want to teach. If you're interested in instructing at an already operating venue and not franchising, you'll simply be paid an hourly rate.
Please note: Our training course is only available to those who wish to operate under the ((BOUNCE))™ brand.
Are you looking to add ((BOUNCE))™ to your timetable at a venue that you already own or operate?
With our 'Venue Licencing' option you pay a monthly fee to operate ((BOUNCE))™ in your gym facility. Inclusive of training for your instructors, you'll receive our choreographed routines, access to our branding resources and marketing materials. Complete the contact form below and we'll tailor a bespoke package to your club's requirements.
For more information complete the form: [powr-form-builder id=81f413ea_1475144325]