Terms & Conditions
BY SECURING A SPACE & CONFIRMING PAYMENT, IT IS AGREED THAT THE PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND ACCEPTS THE FOLLOWING:
1. Throughout this document We shall refer to Bouncefitbody Ltd., respective management, employees, representatives, successors and assigns as “We,” “Us,” or “Our”
2. The person taking part in, or present at, the class or the legal guardian of any minor taking part in a ‘Bambino’ or a ‘child friendly’ class ("Participant," “You”) hereby agrees that they and/or the minor they are responsible for is physically fit and without any medical condition that has not already been discussed or approved by a Doctor or ((BOUNCE))™ Management in writing in advance.
3. Any past or present bodily ailments or concerns must be advised and reiterated both at the time of booking a class and to the Instructor of the particular class before each class starts.
4. The Participant agrees that there are risks of injury and to health associated with exercising and agrees to participate in the class knowing this You must make yourself aware of all safety instructions and warnings, do not exercise beyond Your own abilities. If during a class the Participant and/or guardian become unwell You should immediately stop taking part in the class and notify Us.
5. ((BOUNCE))™ is specifically designed for use with equipment supplied by Bouncefitbody Ltd. The Participant acknowledges they shall not be permitted to use any other rebounding product or equipment during Our classes. We shall take all reasonable steps to check and maintain the equipment We supply, however if You have any concerns over the safety of any of the equipment We provide You must notify Us immediately and stop using the equipment.
6. Our liability to compensate You for any loss or damage (in the case of loss or damage other than death or personal injury) is limited to a reasonable amount having regard to such factors as whether the damage was due to a negligent act or omission by Us. Our liability for death or personal injury is also subject to certain limitations. We may compensate You for any loss or damage You may suffer if We fail to carry out duties imposed on Us by law (including if We cause Your death, or personal injury to You by Our negligence) unless that failure is attributable to: a) Your own fault (including your failure to follow Our reasonable instructions or comply with these terms); b) a third party unconnected with the provision of Services under this contract; or c) events which We could not have foreseen or prevented even if We had taken all reasonable care.
7. The Participant acknowledges ((BOUNCE))™ choreography and all intellectual property is Copyright Bouncefitbody Ltd.
8. ((BOUNCE))™ reserves the right to amend the class schedule and will offer a refund/alternate session as necessary, or, may politely deny participation based on any foreseeable health concerns or conflict of interest.
9. ((BOUNCE))™ reserves the right to cancel a class at any point once it has begun should the Instructor consider a Participant injured, unwell, not behaving in an acceptable manner or not following reasonable instruction.
10. ((BOUNCE))™ classes must be paid for in advance via the online booking system. Any Participant not found on the roll call register will not be able to Participate and may be asked to leave or pay online, if available, before proceeding.
11 The Participant understands there is strobe lighting in operation at various sessions and if they feel affected negatively as a result of will stop immediately and request the lights to be normalised.
12. Participants with photosensitive epilepsy should not exercise at strobe lighting sessions and will request specific classes times before booking.
13. The Participant accepts there are no refunds once a confirmed space has been paid for any reason including force majeure. Class amendments can be made up to 48hrs prior to a pre-booked class based on the same ticket value being available within a 2 week period at the same venue. Transfers need to be made by the participant via the booking confirmation email.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING TERMS, AND AGREE TO PARTICIPATING IN ((BOUNCE))™ WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR SIGNIFICANCE